Win ideaPIX camera strap and qualify for the ideaPIX Photo of the Year contest!
ideaPIX Photo Contest Rules
- Each user may submit up to 3 photos.
- The winner of the Photo of the Month contest may not enter the ideaPIX contest again in the same year.
- The photo should be 1500px on the wider side.
- Each photo should be accompanied by the following caption:
photo: Name / website
Wandering around Polanica-Zdroj…
photo: Tomek Gola / www.gola.pro
- Photos have to be sent by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title “ideaPIX Photo of the Month Contest”.
- Photos are collected until the 15th of each month. In random situations the deadline is extended.
- On the 16th or 17th of each month the collected photos are published on ideaPIX facebook profile – and the voting begins. The voting lasts until the last day of the month.
- The author of the photo, that got the highest amount of likes, is the winner of the ideaPIX Photo of the Month Contest.
- The prizes are:
– one chosen by the winner ideaPIX camera strap,
– publication in a special gallery on ideaPIX facebook profile page.
- The winning photo will also qualify for the ideaPIX Photo of the Year contest in which the prize is 250 zł in cash.
- The photos submitted for the contest will be only used in the contest gallery.
- The winning photos may be used on the organizer’s website.
- The participation in the contest is regulated by polish law (Dz.U. Nr 133, poz. 833 z póz. zm.).
- Sending an email to: email@example.com is equivalent to agreeing to these rules.
Tomek Gola | ideaPIX